Tuesday 16 April 2013

Newbie!

Hello Bloggers!

After months of reading all your blogs and thinking of starting mine here I am. I'm still pretty unsure which direction this is going to go in but I'm thinking mainly beauty with a bit of fashion and lifestyle. All feedback is welcomed!

Pretty Pugly is not just my blogs name, but firstly began as my online store. Currently I am in the middle of creating a revamp but there is still a few items for sale! I also make kawaii/decoden style phone cases (well I say phone cases but you can request anything for me to make super cute!). Here is a couple examples and if you are feeling extra kind give the Facebook page by clicking HERE or shop online HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to all comments and they are really appreciated x